I strive to provide the highest-quality translations in Mexico and the United States. Here you can see some of the services that I offer and the work I’ve done in the past.
- Academic articles: I was the translator of Temas de ciencia y tecnología and UTM’s weekly research lecture series from 2009-2016. I also wrote a peer-reviewed article: Bifarie Itaque Potest Legi: Ambivalent Exegesis in Aelred of Rievaulx’s De Oneribus Sermons.
- Books: I’ve published three books translated from Latin: Homilies on the Prophetic Burdens of Isaiah and The Liturgical Sermons: The Durham and Lincoln Collections by Aelred of Rievaulx and Sermons on the Christian Year, v. 2 by Isaac of Stella.
- Websites: I was coordinator/translator of the Universidad Tecnológica de la Mixteca‘s website in 2009 (although it has changed a lot since then).
- Subtitles: I’ve translated and subtitled a feature film for a major Spanish public television station. I’ve transcribed and translated interviews from the Ecuadorian town of Coca for a documentary produced by Compass Light Productions. I’ve subtitled videos for a vaccination campaign and for a corporate training video.
- Translations from Spanish to English as well as from English to Spanish: For any translation in which Spanish is the target language, I work closely with my wife, Maricruz, who holds a degree in business science and is a native Spanish speaker.
- Latin documents: to English or Spanish. I have experience with university diplomas, marriage certificates, and a papal bull.
- Certificates, diplomas, and other official documents
- Technical documents
- Marketing material
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if I can be of service.